Good Healthy Living Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle
How to keep fit一直都是雅思考試愛問的問題。請大家不妨找時間讀完這11個點子後，看著天花板想想自己記得幾個。你會發現，成年後的大腦很沒力的！所以要記得多看幾次甚至把關鍵字寫起來吧！
Source: Common Sense Health.com
These 11 good healthy living tips are vital to a feel-good, happy, healthy lifestyle for you.
Healthy living means creating optimum physical, mental and spiritual health with a nutritious, positive, active, healthy lifestyle.
After all, if you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live? You can get a new house, a new car or new clothes, but the body and life you have right here and now is the only one you get to work with.
The most important criteria (標準, 尺度) for living a happy healthy lifestyle are:
Healthy living simply means having the courage and motivation to exchange detrimental unhealthy habits for a good healthy lifestyle.
11 Healthy Lifestyle Healthy Living Tips
If you follow these good healthy active living tips, you'll be happier, look younger and feel a whole lot better for the rest of your days on earth.
1. Eat a healthy high fiber diet. Begin by replacing all bad carbs (碳水化合物carbohydrate的縮寫) in your diet with good healthy carbohydrates. Healthy eating requires including plenty of colorful vegetables, fruit, whole grains and other high fiber foods in your daily diet and eliminating refined high glycemic foods.
2. Be physically active sensibly. Healthy active living means moving your body as much as possible without injury. So brisk daily walking (輕快的每天散步) exercise and weight training are better than high impact aerobics.
3. Drink lots of pure clean water. Start replacing other drinks with water intake of 8 glasses a day. Water's an essential nutrient to healthy living. It helps you digest food, absorb nutrients and eliminate harmful toxins (有毒物質).
4. Trade bad fats for good fats (用好的脂肪交換壞的脂肪). Keep the fat calories in your diet around 25% to 30% (the average is 42%). And make sure you mainly choose good fat with essential fatty acids and omega 3 fish oil with EPA and DHA.
5. Stay positive and optimistic (保持正面與樂觀). Your attitude is the driving force (趨使的力量) of healthy living. And according to Abe Lincoln, “Most people are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” So make up your mind to be happy, healthy and grateful (對一切感恩) for the bright future ahead of you.
6. Maintain your healthy weight. Fad dieting (快速減肥法) and diet pills (減肥藥) have no place in a healthy lifestyle. Instead, focus on healthy eating and healthy active living for healthy permanent weight loss and management.
7. Replace bad with good habits. Smoking, excess sodium (過多塩份), caffeine, alcohol, bad news and negative people can all undo your healthy living lifestyle. So start replacing the bad with good healthy input.
8. Take nutritional supplements (服用營養補充品). Studies show optimum nutrients (above the RDA’s) can prevent disease, slow aging and help you feel better than ever. So include quality health supplements on your daily menu.
9. Get plenty of restful sleep. Insufficient sleep can make you too tired for exercise, healthy eating or to work effectively. Sleep deprivation (剝奪睡眠) also increases your risk of diabetes, heart disease and obesity (這三個病是一定要會背會念跟會拼的! 糖尿病, 心臟病跟肥胖) . Learning how to get a good nights sleep is an important part of healthy living.
10. Manage the stress in you life. In our modern world we tend to let stress run wild. Relaxation techniques like yoga, maditation (靜坐，冥想), breathing and physical exercise are essential to healthy stress management.
11. Lead a healthy active social life. Studies shows healthy people have healthy relationships that they socialize with regularly for compainionship (伴侶), sharing ideas and mutual support for a healthy lifestyle.